Winter 2015

Well It seems that we will have some more snow, 21cm(210mm) the latest 4 hours right now and its still snowing and blowing (close to a snow blizzard) and -3C outside.

http://www.jodo.nu/pic/pic2/P1100001.JPG

The dogs? The have feets/paws sized like… Floating on the top of the snow most of the time. Their problems starts when its > +0C outside and the snow is like glue… I feel sorry for my self when I have to deal with all this snow tomorrow. I probably get what I deserve :stuck_out_tongue: as usual.

regards

Can send some our way. So far we’ve gotten maybe 2-3" total and that came about a week after Christmas (still “dreaming of a white Christmas”… maybe next year :wink: ). Our temperatures have dropped (for the area) but nothing is coming with it.

Chances are we are going to have a very mild (snow-wise) Winter… because my brother-in-law picked up at the dump and fixed a snow-thrower which he gave me/us! So now that we are prepared, nothing is going to happen ;)!

We have had about 2/3mm of snow, some of the b roads are closed off from it :smiley:

On 2015-01-14 19:56, pr0xibus wrote:
>
> We have had about 2/3mm of snow, some of the b roads are closed off from
> it :smiley:

It was terribly cold here the other day. I think it was 7 (plus,
centigrades), at 22 hours. Terrible cold. Brrr!

The problem is inside. No heating. So I get 15. Good for the computers,
they say.

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 “Bottle” at Telcontar)

Yesterday it was -23 celcius with -35 windchill here.

Where’s that? Sounds like a place made for me :Plol!

Makes me feel a little better being only -6 C (~ +20 F). The -19 C (-3 F) was hard enough to get used to. I am glad I wasn’t camping that night.

Next camping trip it should be 27 F ( -2 C) to 12 F (-11 C) so that won’t be so bad.

We the north, Canada eh!
Actually the -35 windchill should only be -33.:wink:
Funny was the day before, the temperature was only -1
then overnight went down to -21. Was a bit hard to
start my car to heat-up at 6:00 AM. @ dragonbite
this surely the perfect place for you. You can blow some fire in the air
to keep us warm.lol!

I don’t think you want THIS stinky breath! rotfl!

because my brother-in-law picked up at the dump and fixed a snow-thrower which he gave me/us! So now that we are prepared, nothing is going to happen

Yes I’m lazy. Me on a snow-thrower at home.

http://www.jodo.nu/pic/pic2/IMG_1067.JPG

Makes me feel a little better being only -6 C (~ +20 F). The -19 C (-3 F) was hard enough to get used to. I am glad I wasn’t camping that night.

I have stopped camping sins military service and no tent. No sleeping bag, most of the times, - the coldest week was ~-32C to -37C. My short hair was frozen to the ground most mornings. Lucky me that I’m a half ice-bear… I spent 2/3 of my time out in the cold during the service.

Poor robin_listas:

It was terribly cold here the other day. I think it was 7 (plus,
centigrades), at 22 hours. Terrible cold. Brrr!

The problem is inside. No heating. So I get 15. Good for the computers,
they say.

lol!.

regards

Another of 100mm of snow here today (20150122). Whats the weather like in your part of the word?

regards

I forgot to… A Photo.

Hate spring.

Hate When the snow is melting away…

http://www.jodo.nu/pic/pic2/sta52989.jpg

-Love when its snow and ice. When… Summer sucks.

regars

Well, we’re supposed to get 5-6" of snow this weekend which will be interesting since I’ll be camping with the boy scouts thsi weekend!

Thankfully we’ll be in a cabin so I don’t have to worry about tents collapsing on anybody overnight :slight_smile:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:46:01 +0000, dragonbite wrote:

> Well, we’re supposed to get 5-6" of snow this weekend which will be
> interesting since I’ll be camping with the boy scouts thsi weekend!
>
> Thankfully we’ll be in a cabin so I don’t have to worry about tents
> collapsing on anybody overnight :slight_smile:

Grey, a little rainy, 52°F as I walked to the library earlier this
evening.

All in all, very pleasant.

Jim

Jim Henderson
openSUSE Forums Administrator
Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

Oooh… I get back from camping where the temperatures were nice, no wind and about 3-4" of snow, to a predicted blizzard with estimates from 15-30" starting tonight and going into Wednesday! I guess Winter decided to show!

I was reading about upcoming snow problem on US east cost. It dident happen. Whit make me ask again, -are we suppose believe on all weather/forecast persons? Climate changes.

Are we suppose rely on our own and memory instead?

http://www.jodo.nu/pic/pic2/P1290001.JPG

Was snowing here today. As it should be by the seasoning.

regards

My state had the blizzard split between 22" on the northeast corner to 1" on the opposite end (I am in the 12" band).

Generally when the weathermen say “just a dusting, nothing to worry about”, I panic!

I was generally disappointed with this blizzard. I was hoping for more snow and we were ready for power outage too (short term, not a long time out of power). Oh well, maybe something more interesting comes tonight.

Atm its pretty wet and sucky in Sweden…also just started snowing again =
Florida trip come faster

On 2015-01-29 16:06, fredrikfritte wrote:
>
> Atm its pretty wet and sucky in Sweden…also just started snowing again
> =
> Florida trip come faster

Come here (south east Spain): 18 centigrades outside, at 17 hours. Now
it is very cold, only 16 :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 “Bottle” at Telcontar)

This morning it was between -4 F and 2 F (-20C to -16C) when I first got in my car.

Wish somebody would tell my no-jacket-wearing daughter that it’s cold out. :slight_smile: