Where can i find a torrent link for the latest version of OpenSuse Tumbleweed x86_64 live DVD?

Hello, everyone!

I am totally new to OpenSuse and would like to try it out. I am currently a Kubuntu user.

Please, I need a torrent link to download the latest OpenSuse Tumbleweed x86_64 live DVD. I have already checked the help pages and the official download page but couldn’t find any torrent links.

Any answers or comments would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Ken

Leap 42.1 has a torrent link on the download page but tumbleweed is a rolling release and does not have a torrent because it changes so often

**Thank you for your reply. **

This is strange actually since most popular rolling release Linux distributions offer a managed torrent link to free up some traffic from their main servers. In fact, since it is a rolling release, any (.iso) snapshot should work as the user is entitled to update the system on daily basis. If the user is not interested in the latest bleeding edge versions or development editions, he/she won’t think of Tumbleweed from the start.

Besides that, the official mirror page of Tumbleweed: (http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-Current.iso.mirrorlist) definitely requires an update. Many links are not working on that page especially the torrent related ones.

I am not new to Linux but new to OpenSuse, I have no idea how or where to report those stuff up here. I will simply keep it within this thread while counting on other experienced users for reporting those issues.

• Ken