Unable to access software.opensuse.org

undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass @default_project_name = @distributions.find { |d| d[:project] == @baseproject }[:name] ^^^^^^^

1216940 – Error message when visiting software.opensuse.org. hasn’t even been responded to. Surely this must be an issue solely for me thus, right? Otherwise, this isn’t a great look.

2 Likes

@rokejulianlockhart it’s just you… be aware there are many infrastructure moves happening which has much more focus. The publisher broke over the weekend, so a backlog of work there which probably doesn’t help searching…

If you have an infrastructure issues, check the status page https://status.opensuse.org/.

FWIW, per your bug report no issues with finding dolphin…

Likewise, bug reports for infrastructure issues is the incorrect place… we use Progress

1 Like

That should probably be mentioned in the infrastructure project in Bugzilla. Regardless, do you know of a Progress issue tracking this issue?

So you don’t see the issue at all?! I wonder what they could be doing over there that could cause this issue solely for me. Thanks, @malcolmlewis.

Ah, thanks, @sfalken. I keep forgetting. Any idea which entry might be responsible for this?

@rokejulianlockhart I believe there is, the number is buried in a ML thread on the Factory Mailing list… This one I think “Python repo for Leap 15.5 has gone away.”

Unable to access software.opensuse.org - #5 by malcolmlewis

@malcolmlewis, searching for “progress” in Python repo for Leap 15.5 has gone away. - openSUSE Factory - openSUSE Mailing Lists doesn’t appear to return any results (and Python repo for Leap 15.5 has gone away - openSUSE Factory - openSUSE Mailing Lists is empty). Thanks though.

@rokejulianlockhart It’s buried in there with the mention of opi, you need to browse the whole thread…

So I just read through the whole thing (and learnt a fair bit about how mailing lists work) but I still can’t find it. Are you sure it’s in there?

@rokejulianlockhart As a Tumbleweed user, you should be following this ML :wink:

Have a look here https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/issues

1 Like

Thank you, @malcomlewis! I hadn’t located that.