Kalpa installation on Lenovo m910s (i5-7500, 32 G ram, 256G m.2 ssd, TPM2 doesn’t see the TPM module when I enable encryption. Installation with password works fine, and I was able to access the TPM to set up unattended boot using CLI.
Is this a bug? Happy to provide any more details but unsure what is useful.
Very happy with the server performance with this OS.
Honestly, no idea. Kalpa is still on Agama v21 for the installer, because I’ve just been busy as heck with travel and stuff since v22 dropped, but Kalpa doesn’t do anything special when it comes to the TPM, it should be identical to Tumbleweed/Leap, as far as that part of the setup goes.
Bug reported as bug 1275676. As mention in the report, seems similar a possible duplicate of bug 1258486 though that was marked Resolved Fixed in March 2026.
Many thanks for your efforts on micro-os and Kalpa, much appreciated though quite a learning curve for an old bear.