systemd errors

In /var/logs/messages, I am getting these:

2022-01-06T13:12:05.796527-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/garb.service:12: Special user nobody configured, this is not safe!
2022-01-06T13:12:05.876743-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/klogd.service:30: Standard output type syslog is obsolete, automatically updating to journal. Please update your unit file, and consider removing the setting altogether.
2022-01-06T13:12:05.876958-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/klogd.service:31: Standard output type syslog is obsolete, automatically updating to journal. Please update your unit file, and consider removing the setting altogether.
2022-01-06T13:12:05.984901-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/nfs-blkmap.service:12: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/blkmapd.pid → /run/blkmapd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.
2022-01-06T13:12:06.129131-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/rebootmgr.service:14: Unit configured to use KillMode=none. This is unsafe, as it disables systemd's process lifecycle management for the service. Please update your service to use a safer KillMode=, such as 'mixed' or 'control-group'. Support for KillMode=none is deprecated and will eventually be removed.
2022-01-06T13:12:06.225848-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/spampd.service:24: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/spampd.pid → /run/spampd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.

Where/how do I fix them? I never configured these services.

Hi
Best step would be bug reports for the packages… openSUSE:Submitting bug reports - openSUSE

But first would test the suggested changes, first stop the respective service and then copy the service file from /usr/lib/systemd/system to /etc/systemd/system, edit as indicated and restart the service.

For example;

2022-01-06T13:12:06.225848-05:00 jarfx systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/spampd.service:24: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/spampd.pid → /run/spampd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.

systemctl stop spampd

cp /usr/lib/systemd/system/spampd.service /etc/systemd/system/spampd.service

edit the line that says (PIDFile=?);

/var/run/spampd.pid

to

/run/spampd.pid

systemctl daemon-reload
systemctl start spampd.service
systemctl status spampd.service

If the error is gone, add that info to the report…

Thanks for that detailed message. But it is not correct (i tried it and the service did not start).
The files in /etc/systemd/system are all links to /usr/lib/systemd/system
I will report it as bugs

Let us quietly go through your messages file ` and, the systemd Journal and, systemd –

• The “klogd
    ” systemd service –

Yes, the “System Kernel Logging Service” is currently causing these message to appear in the systemd Journal and, the “messages” syslog file.

# journalctl -b 0 --no-hostname --output=short-monotonic | grep -i 'klogd'
    7.273655] kernel: audit: type=1400 audit(1641545363.968:8): apparmor="STATUS" operation="profile_load" profile="unconfined" name="klogd" pid=872 comm="apparmor_parser"
[27455.124950] systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/klogd.service:30: Standard output type syslog is obsolete, automatically updating to journal. Please update your unit file, and consider removing the setting altogether.
[27455.152959] systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/klogd.service:31: Standard output type syslog is obsolete, automatically updating to journal. Please update your unit file, and consider removing the setting altogether.
 # 

Getting that changed will require a Change Request against either the Linux Kernel or, “syslog” or, “rsyslog” …

• The “nfs-blkmap
    ” systemd service –

Yes, the systemd NFS service related to parallel NFS (pNFS) is currently causing these message to appear in the systemd Journal and, the “messages” syslog file – even if, the service isn’t enabled – a simple check of the systemd service’s status is sufficient to trigger these messages.

# journalctl -b 0 --no-hostname --output=short-monotonic | grep -i 'nfs-blkmap'
[27845.600766] systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/nfs-blkmap.service:12: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/blkmapd.pid → /run/blkmapd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.
[29243.019742] systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/nfs-blkmap.service:12: PIDFile= references a path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/blkmapd.pid → /run/blkmapd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.
 # 

Getting that changed will require a Change Request against the systemd NFS service.

• The remaining systemd services you have mentioned – “garb
    ”; “rebootmgr”; “spampd” –

Sorry, but, these systemd services are not part of openSUSE Leap 15.3.
Please post the output of “systemctl status grab.service rebootmgr.service spamd.service”.
And, the output of “rpm --query --whatprovides /usr/lib/systemd/system/garb.service /usr/lib/systemd/system/rebootmgr.service /usr/lib/systemd/system/spampd.service”.

The systemd services “garb”, “rebootmgr” and “spampd” have been provided by some package installed from somewhere – the question is: where?