[Smb4K: 1.0.2 on Mantis] cp command error

cp: cannot create directory ‘/root/smb4k/CYRIUS/vst plugins/nexus  expansions/.../.../ReFX.Nexus.Vintage.DrumKits’: Cannot allocate memory
cp: cannot create directory ‘/root/smb4k/CYRIUS/vst plugins/nexus expansions/.../.../ReFX.Nexus.Vocoder’: Cannot allocate memory
cp: cannot create directory ‘/root/smb4k/CYRIUS/vst plugins/nexus expansions/.../...FOR NEXUS 2.3.2’: Cannot allocate memory
cp:  cannot create directory ‘/root/smb4k/CYRIUS/vst plugins/nexus  expansions/.../.../ReFX.Nexus.ALL.SKINS’: Cannot allocate memory

I use a Windows 7 computer that shares datas on “vst plugins” shared directory.
On the other side I use smb4k to access this folder.

Note that at least more than 2 Go were transfered (copied) from the Linux computer to the Windows 7 one before I got these messages.
As I never had such issue… I just wonder what happened: smb4k was unable to reconnect to the Windows 7 server since this error.

I went to the Windows computer and unshared the folder and shared it again: same issue.
I, then, from Windows, accessed a shared point with a symbolic link to the folder I wanted the files to be copied onto Windows folder, it seems had worked (all the files were transfered without any problem).

I tried once again with smb4k, the CYRIUS server (Windows 7 pro SP1) was unreachable, a prompt asked me for user and password as the first time I mounted the folder but nothing happened.
I never tried to mount it manually (mount.cifs).

Anyone could explain what happened ?
Thank you.