Regional Settings in KDE cannot be changed?

Hi!

In a fresh installation of openSUSE Tumbleweed I can not change the “regional settings” in the KDE systemsettings.

I installed “British English” and “German” and switched to German.

Sadly the regional settings KCM modeule still shows “american english” as language. Now I tried to set the language in Yast to german (that worked) but the regianal settings of KDE still show “American English” as desktop default.

After manually changing all other settings like “currency”, date format, paper size" and so forth - my system now works as a german (or british) system in most places and applications.

But in the systemsettings the setting for language is still shown as “American English”! I even deleted “American English” from the language settings dialog - there are only two entries now: “german” and british".

After closing the language selection dialog - still the regional settings module shows “American English”!

Now - this wouldn’t bother me too much but as it seems some apllications might get confused by that - for example baloo index search gives me errors like this:

kf.i18n: KLocalizedString: Using an empty domain, fix the code. msgid: “Unknown” msgid_plural: “” msgctxt: “”

I am not even sure it’s related but I get quite a few anomalies like some application showing mixed language menues and so forth…

So how can I fix the regianal language settings?

Anyone else? Any ideas?

Thx for reading!
jhhh