PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/libv8.so'

here’s the whole warning

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/libv8.so' - libicui18n.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I included this line in /etc/php5/cli/php.ini and alsot /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

extension=libv8.so 

libv8 (V8JS) is still not working
when I create test file to see if I can run JS inside php

<?php
$v8 = new V8Js();
echo $v8->executeString('
  var hello = "Hellow, ";
  var world = "JS wrrrld";
  hello + world;
');

I’m not succesfull no hello world just blank page

You’re missing the libicui18n.so library which is provided by the Chromium package.

Why not post in the Tumbeweed forum when you need help fom fellow Tumbleweed users?

I forget to mention that I copied the libicui18n.so to usr/lib/php5/extensions and this has nothing to do with the tumbleweed it’s about problems with php plugins and it’ll be same in classic opensuse. And to clearify it I’m doing some web developing and I want to run some javascript inside of php - so here come the libv8 (V8JS)

ok so now it changed a little bit

php -i | grep v8js
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/libicui18n.so' - libicuuc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/libv8.so' - libicui18n.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'libicuuc.so' in Unknown on line 0

but I’ve found the libicuuc.so in

/usr/lib64/chromium/lib/

And here is your problem.