php code displying as plain text

I’m trying to create simple registration/login form so users can write into databeses they’ve privilegies… but the php code isn’t runnin it is displaying as plain text, I’ve installed lamp server like this http://www.unixmen.com/install-lamp-server-apache-mariadb-php-opensuse-13-1/ and added some other php modules for html support. But I think it smth in php configuration files ???

You failed to show us an example URL where it goes wrong.

sorry actualy php I tried md5(‘password’) it gives hashed output, but what’s not runnin

require 'connect.inc.php'; require 'core.inc.php'; include 'loginform.inc,php';  echo $current_file;  ?> 

if(!empty($username)) && !empty($passh)) 

gives this error

syntax error, unexpected '&&' (T_BOOLEAN_AND) 

what I am supposed to put instead && - AND ?

No.
You just messed up the brackets.

It should look like this:

if(!empty($username) && !empty($passh))

And I hope the file does start with this and you only omitted it here when posting, right?

<?php

stupid mistakes solved, but what annoys me is this

SELECT `id` FROM `users` WHERE `name`='roberto1' 

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '`' in /srv/www/htdocs/loginform.inc.php on line 9 

but when I executed that qury in phpmyadmin it queried as breeze. And the database is selected right I’ve another fucntion connect.php and there it si conditioned if it cannot log in and connect to taht database it’ll report error

I am not that fluent in PHP and MySQL, but I never used those ` (back-quotes) in such a statement. And the error also complains about it. I have e.g.

$query = 'SELECT id FROM dia WHERE code = "' . $code .