partition table problem [boot failure]

Hello Opensusers,

i have a raid 0 system (2 x 256GB) Samsung 840 Evo SSDs, in dual boot mode : windows 10 & OpenSuse Leap 42.1
Unfortunately, my system stops booting in OpenSuse each time i start windows 10, I think that i have installed an Ext partition reader in windows which causes this problem

I am using now a live gparted CD to see what’s happening!
when gparted GUI starts, those error messages appear :
1 - “Invalid argument during seek for read on /dev/sda” when I press ignore a second message appears
2 - “The backup GPT table is corrupt, but the primary appears to be OK, so that will be used.” i press OK

gparted read the correct partitions which are in /dev/mapper/isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1 (465.77 GiB)
all of them are named in gparted from /dev/mapper/isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume11 to /dev/mapper/isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume17

unfortunately when i try to list them using ls /dev/mapper/ i found only /dev/mapper/isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1 but no other partition mounted :frowning:
when i type this command :

$ sudo partprobe
Error: Invalid argument during seek for read on /dev/sda
Error: Partition(s) 1 on sdc have been written, but we have been unable to inform the kernel of the change, probably because it/they are in use. As a result, the old partition(s) will remain in use.  You should reboot now before making further changes.
$ ls /dev/mapper/
control isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p1 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p2 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p3 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p4 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p5 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p6 isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1p7

but when i restart my laptop i lose all the changes that are made by “partprobe” and i found only control and isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1 in /dev/mapper
why is this happening and how can i fix it please!

and how can i rewrite the backup GPT table from the primary one?
I used this without success:
sudo gdisk /dev/mapper/isw_cdhafbabbh_Volume1

then I typed “p” to see if the partion table is correct and then “w” to rewrite it but the error message in gparted appears always

Best regards,
Soufiane.