openSUSE 11.3 Feature List?

I can’t find a comprehensive feature list for 11.3. In particular I am interested in the X Server versions, as well as the versions of Mesa and the Intel xorg drivers. I’ve been tracking this software for a while and I’d like to know if they will be available in 11.3, or if they are in a current milestone so that I can test them. However, the closest I can find are the “what’s new” updates on the Milestone release announcments. The wiki page for openSUSE_11.3 is a bit terse:

openSUSE 11.3 is expected to be released in July 2010.

Okay, I knew that much…

The equivelent openSUSE 11.2 page was/is a lot meatier. Are there other places to find this info?

Hmm? No dice?

If no one knows of such a list (which I find troubling), can someone at least tell me what versions Xorg, mesa, and the intel driver will be at? Is there any info?

Okay, the Factory changelog seems to answer these questions (sorta). Mesa is at 7.8RC, the Intel driver is at 2.10, and X server… not sure yet. Still doesn’t tell me what 11.3 will ship; hmm.

I ran into the same problem after I installed moonlight
when I uninstalled the moonlight packages firefox was working again

I ran into the same problem after I installed moonlight
when I uninstalled the moonlight packages firefox was working again

I wish that they would include KDE 4.5 but I hardly think that it will happen since KDE 4.5 should be out a few days later.