opencpn will not start

With Leap 15.2 and earlier I used opencpn often. I use it with charts from o-charts.org and the oesenc plugin.
Currently I have Leap 15.3. I forgot to upgrade the opencpn repository,which was still at Leap 15.2, but opencpn worked fine and the encrypted charts could be used.
Last week I bought new charts. After downloading unpacking and initialising, they did not load. As the o-charts.org website indicated to check that the latest oesenc plugin is installed, I updated opencpn by chnaging the repository to 15.3

2 | home_dominig_opencpn-sandbox        | Test zone for new OpenCPN releases (openSUSE_Leap_15.3)                                     | Yes     | (r ) Yes  | No      | https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dominig:/opencpn-sandbox/openSUSE_Leap_15.3/

, refreshing and updating.
After that, opencpn did no longer start. When starting the application from console, this is shown:

ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1075:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm_route.c:877:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1075:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

I uninstalled all opencpn packages, then installed OpneCPN-5.x-Base only, which includes OpenCPN-TC_Data package. Same result.
I can reproduce the problem on my laptop, and also on my desktop pc (which has no encrypoted charts). On both computers there is no sound problem that I am aware of and anyway, I don’t use sound with opencpn.

How can I get my opencpn working again with the encrypted charts?

@Dnk1287:

Are you installing OpenCPN base and the plugins from the “Application Geo” repository?

Thank you for your suggestion.
I tried that too, but that gave conflicts during installation between some packages of opencpn.

I have decided to solve it differently, by installing via flatpak. That is a much moire recent version (5.6 instead of 5.2) and to be able to use recent charts from o-charts.org (which I have) I need a recent version for the encryption/decryption plugin of the charts. It works again and I have access to my charts.