> discontinued and the NNTP servers taken offline. This is part of
the
> SUSE (openSUSE) split from Micro Focus. The web interface will
continue
> without interruption.

Yes, that is true.

There is a community effort underway to replace it, but it won’t be ready
in time by the 19th - but the way the gateway between the two systems
works, we’ll be able to preserve message history very easily.

Jim Henderson
openSUSE Forums Administrator
Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

Hi
Yes for the moment. See [opensuse-project] NNTP gateway to forums.o@o.o - openSUSE Project - openSUSE Mailing Lists

Will the announcement be put on the main page of the forums or do I have to keep an eye on the mailing lists?
Anyway, I’m glad there are people working on it because I find the webinterface absolute horrible to get a quick overview of new posts, not to mention it’s soooo slow. (small rant, sorry)

Operius.

Yes, of course we’ll post an announcement, but it will take some time to replace it.

Thank you Knurpht, also for the work you and others are doing!

Operius.

Been out of action for a while! Just noticed that the nntp.opensuse.org is not in action. Does it look like this is going to be permanent?

Hi
It is being looked at, but once migration has finished we may move to different forum platform, so it’s all a bit on hold, plus there maybe GDPR implications etc…

Thanks for all you efforts. Sounds a bit of a minefield - good luck!

So, as I see, we are planning to move to another platform soon. What languages will it support? I guess I could help you financially if you need, I’m not really generous irl, but I like your website, I think it’s really helpful, that’s why I would help you with money, because I make good sums at this website https://777spinslot.com/bingo-app-for-your-iphone/

Yup. It works. Thank You!