Nntp problems

Hello there,

I usually read the forums with Knode and so using nntp service.

Since yesterday, I have stopped receiving new articles but I can see there
are new messages within forums web page.

Not sure if this is something wrong on my side or there is any problem with
nntp service :-?

Any help is very welcome :slight_smile:

Greetings,


Camaleón

I’m checking on this. I too noticed the same in both knode and Opera.

Same here caf4926.

A quick look and I think the last post on nntp was approx 07:30 this morning from the webside ( BST )

Mark

PS. caf on a clear day I can see your house from here :wink:

PS. caf on a clear day I can see your house from here :wink:

WOW. Really. Or is that Hyperbole?
I mean I know sometimes when I’m at my Mother-in-Law’s in Southport, I can see Morecambe Bay, just about. And when I went to school at St.Bees (long time ago) you could often see the IOM.
Anyway, luckily we both live in beautiful parts of the UK.:slight_smile:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:26:10 +0000, noelamac wrote:

> Not sure if this is something wrong on my side or there is any problem
> with
> nntp service :-?

nntp seems fine here, been reading with Pan…

Jim

Jim Henderson wrote:

> nntp seems fine here, been reading with Pan…

Yes, all it’s up and working fine from just about 2 hours ago.

Thanks!

Greetings,


Camaleón

caf4926 adjusted his/her AFDB on Monday 06 Jul 2009 19:26 to write:

>
>> PS. caf on a clear day I can see your house from here :wink:
> WOW. Really. Or is that Hyperbole?
> I mean I know sometimes when I’m at my Mother-in-Law’s in Southport, I
> can see Morecambe Bay, just about. And when I went to school at St.Bees
> (long time ago) you could often see the IOM.
> Anyway, luckily we both live in beautiful parts of the UK.:slight_smile:
>
>

From where I sit on clear day with a very low tide and a good pair of
binoculars I can see the top of the Scottish mountains so you must be in the
way somewhere

I am half way up a hill on the very North coast of Wales not far from Rhyl.

If I go to the top I can see the IOM quite plainly.

:slight_smile:

Apologies for drifting OT.


Mark
Caveat emptor
Nullus in verba
Nil illegitimi carborundum

Hey baskitcaise:

>Apologies for drifting OT.

Good thing…you keep it up and I’ll post pictures of you in a grass skirt!


Kim (7/13/2009 2:25:05 PM Mountain)

kgroneman adjusted his/her AFDB on Monday 13 Jul 2009 21:25 to write:

> Hey baskitcaise:
>
>>Apologies for drifting OT.
>
> Good thing…you keep it up and I’ll post pictures of you in a grass
> skirt!
>

Pfft! anything can be photoshopped nowadays :slight_smile:


Mark
Caveat emptor
Nullus in verba
Nil illegitimi carborundum

Hey baskitcaise:

>Pfft! anything can be photoshopped nowadays

but you and I know this one wasn’t. :wink:


Kim (7/14/2009 8:29:59 AM Mountain)