Nepomuk semantic desktop is not working

I am using 11.2 and KDE 4.4. I figured you guys might want to see what my /home/UserName/.kde4/share/config/nepomukserverrc contained just so you would not be confused. It is a little different than the one posted above, since it is a newer version. Once I set the backend, and saved, I restarted the services and it immediately started indexing. Changing the backend stops it from looking for a redland db.

[Basic Settings]
Configured repositories=main
Start Nepomuk=true

[Service-nepomukstrigiservice]
autostart=true

[main Settings]
Maximum memory=210
Storage Dir$e]=$HOME/.kde4/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/
Used Soprano Backend=virtuosobackend
rebuilt index for type indexing=true

That fixed it.

For some reason, 11.3 M2 sets both to false. Editing the file (I used vim in a terminal window for this) and setting the first two false markers to true fixed the problem. You only have to log out and log back in; a full restart is not required.

Thanks.
I had the same problem in my test installation of OpenSUSE, the milestone testing version.
I made all the modifications reported here.
therefore,i received message that nepomuk not found database, them nepomuk closes.
in the processes running, nepomukserver, akonadi are running, insted messages that are not running.
virtuoso cannot appears in the list (not running?), but virtuoso, soprano and redland packages are installed.

also, i receive messages that redland not configurated

Since you are running the beta perhaps it would be better to post in the beta form.