Lots of quetions..

When I referred to the multimedia forums I saw files with ymp extension that are used for one click installs

So how can I design them myself so that I can use it for mass installation purposes on a freshly installed system…

Please suggest a way on how to create a dvd repository disc also

Also I have been frequently facing crashes and thought of 11.1 as a newer option so that I can start learning linux,

Is there a way to backup to the previous state of my computer … whenever I want to…

Me being a noob plz guide me as to how do I begin with learning linux I know use it but how do I avoid the frequent crashes which I tend to make…

Also I have been frequently facing crashes and thought of 11.1 as a newer option so that I can start learning linux,

Is there a way to backup to the previous state of my computer … whenever I want to…

You may install openSUSE alongside your current operating system. This makes sure that you always have a “way back”. The basic HOWTO to get you started with dual boot is here: Installation - OpenSUSE 11.0 / Win XP Dual Boot - openSUSE Forums.

At the moment openSUSE 11.2 is current but 11.1 is still supported.

CAn u suggest me remastering it or building custom distro ither than using suse studio… that would be helpful…

When I opened ymp I found The data in it was in xml format if I edit it accgly will I be able to run it as in the same format