Logwatch errors

I have been seeing periodic errors in my logwatch files for several months. I have been troubleshooting, here is an example:

WARNING: Kernel Errors Present
ACPI Error: Method parse/ex …: 2 Time(s)
ACPI Error: No handler for …: 1 Time(s)
ACPI Error: Region IPMI (ID …: 1 Time(s)
ERST: Error Record Serializa …: 1 Time(s)
EXT4-fs (sdb6): error count: 100 …: 1 Time(s)
EXT4-fs (sdb6): initial error at 1427111802: e …: 1 Time(s)
EXT4-fs (sdb6): last error at 1429482945: e …: 1 Time(s)
EXT4-fs (sdb6): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck …: 1 Time(s)
EXT4-fs error (device sdb6): e …: 3 Time(s)

1 Time(s): EXT4-fs (sda1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: acl,user_xattr
1 Time(s): EXT4-fs (sdb6): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: acl,user_xattr
2 Time(s): EXT4-fs (sdb6): re-mounted. Opts: acl,user_xattr
1 Time(s): EXT4-fs (sdb7): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: acl,user_xattr
1 Time(s): Early memory node ranges
1 Time(s): FAT-fs (sdb4): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
1 Time(s): Found 1 acpi root devices

sda1 = new drives I just installed to get data off the OS drives
sdb6 = ext4 /
sdb7 = ext4 /home
sdb4 = fat 32 win 95 /windows/C

I have done several things to try to fix/check these. The server is a Dell PowerEdge T610 with PERC 6 RAID controller. With a pair of 1TB mirrored drives. Following Dell support I booted from the installation DVD to the “rescue installation”. I ran FSCK and checked the drive. It found several errors and fixed them. The machine will run for weeks with no other issues. But sometime later some errors will pop up. The next thing that they suggested to figure out which disk might be bad, I booted to Dell’s BIOS utility to perform hardware diagnostics. Ran all the HDD tests on both drives, tested the beginning, end and the rest of the drive. It also passed S.M.A.R.T. test, Buffer test, and drive self test. I expected to find a bad spot on the drive and I have one to swap it out with, but that wasn’t the case. What would be the next thing to try to make sure that I have good drives?

I tried some of the smartctl information:

#smartctl -a returns:

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Vendor: Dell
Product: VIRTUAL DISK
Revision: 1028
User Capacity: 999,653,638,144 bytes [999 GB]
Logical block size: 512 bytes
Logical Unit id: 0x600508e000000000408d3e2238ca010b
Device type: disk
Local Time is: Thu Apr 23 11:02:09 2015 CDT
SMART support is: Unavailable - device lacks SMART capability.

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===

Error Counter logging not supported
Device does not support Self Test logging

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.