Since I “zypper dup” into 15.0, LibreOffice crash on almost any action: opening an existing file, going to Tools → Options, etcetera. Starting it from konsole I only get messages of the kind
*** Error in `/usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin': free(): invalid pointer: 0x00007f0ec3819d78 ***
with only the “pointer” number changing.
What I’ve tried:
- Clean the user profile so the program generates a new one
- Started the program on “safe mode”
- Test with a different (newly created) user
- Uninstall and reinstall the program
- Change to the LibreOffice:/6.0/ repo
- Install/uninstall the kde4/gtk2/gtk3 integration packages
and still crash, even on “safe mode”. It’s completely unusable. For now I’m using the rpms from LibreOffice’s website, but I’d prefer to use openSUSE binaries.