KDE Plasma won't let me log-in

As the title the said my issue is KDE Plasma won’t let me log in. I just install Plasma and no matter what I choice if I choice Plasma (Wayland) just kick me out and If I choice Plasma X and just redirect me to i3wm. I tried to search on this problem but it seem like no has this problem before. Now I’m using AMD both on cpu and gpu. But I don’t know how to fix this problem and by the way I’m using lightdm. That’s all guys so to anyone who has fix on this problem please help me!

Have you tried a test user? Could be a problem with your configs

1 Like

I change my Lockscreen(?) from lgithdm to sdm and not it’s working. I’m the dumb one here hehe

I think your problem is with log-in in the Display Manager. The lock-screen is something completely different. That is the screen that is shown by a program of your desktop when you lock the screen (either by clicking on that function, or by some automatic timeout you configured). That is NOT the Display Manager.

Try a new test user. Each user have their own configurations so if something is broken in your users configs it won’t be in a test users.

1 Like

I switched to sddm from lightdm and now I’m using KDE. My previous comment should be:

I change my Lockscreen(?) from lgithdm to sddm and now it’s working. I’m the dumb one here hehe

Not:

I change my Lockscreen(?) from lgithdm to sdm and not it’s working. I’m the dumb one here hehe

I’m really sorry for confusion, sir. So sorry!

Nice it is solved!