Is Dolphin bugged?

I have a problem with openSUSE 13.1 - KDE; Is at Dolphin.

When I download file to the user’s folder the file does not appear, so I have to go to “Find”,
search for it, copy to the data drive and then paste the file into the user’s folder. All this just to make the file available, to appear.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thank you very much!

Then it’s not saved to the user’s folder, but to some other folder.
Aside from this: 13.1 is out of support now, I suggest you upgrade to a more reccent, supported version

“Then it’s not saved to the user’s folder, but to some other folder…”
No! I got where the file was saved.
The file has been saved to the user’s folder.

“Aside from this: 13.1 is out of support now…”
openSUSE 13.1 is NOT out of support.
Today the 13.1 kernel has been updated to Kernel 3.12.67-58-desktop.

Thank you!

not sure what you are asking but it sounds like a browser not dolphin issue?
is your file downloaded in ~/Downloads but Dolphin doesn’t see it?
Does konqueror see it?
if you make a new user does that happen to the new user if not it’s probbobly a bad setting you can try deleting the kde4 config folder and reset Dolphin (and the rest of kde4)

anyhow 13.1 is dead and supported by the evergreen volunteers only for the next moth or so

ps
kde4 is dead dropped by the kde developers
dolphin 4 is dead dropped by the kde developers
there is no work being done or going to be done in dolphin 4 or kde4, if there is a bug it will stay there unfixed and ignored
you can get semi official (security only no features) support for 13.1 for the next month and a half it’s time to upgrade to LEAP

If the file downloads to the place you expect it to be, then everything is as it should be.

If you have Dolphin open before the download, it does not always auto-refresh. To get the file to appear in Dolphin, just press F5 to refresh the view?

Yes, that’s all I think the issue is as well. Not a major.

I finally installed openSUSE Leap 42.2.
Thanks to all who tried to help me.