Invalid signature

I have a problem with the installation on my HP 2133…i can’t install openSUSE 11.1 any more on it…every time i try after loading kernel and the basic drivers came this message:

cd:/content: Invalid signature
Installation aborted

when i tip a key after:
Make sure that cd number 1 is in your drive

I installed it from the download-dvd…first i think that the dvd has a scratch…i made a new download and a burned a new dvd but the same problem…the dvd is good!

Its the first time that this happens! I had openSUSE 11.1 on this netbook and the installation was without problems but now i can’t install openSUSE 11.1 any more! Evertime this stupid message!

I tried to install SLED 10…it works without problem, but when i try to install then openSUSE 11.1…no chance!

The first basic setup works…after when i choose “install” and after loading the kernel and the basic drivers one more time:

"cd:/content: Invalid signature
Installation aborted

when i tip a key after:
Make sure that cd number 1 is in your drive":’(

I fixed it!

The hardware clock was on 2002!
Bad that in the bios i cant change the time…i had to SLED 10 and make it by yast!

Please SUSE-Team…take this **** out from the installtion…who cares about the hardwareclock!!>:(

Agreed that this should not stop the installer.

But: you are in Switzerland, I’m in the Netherlands, we’re connected to the internet even with our machines off; the majority of people in this world aren’t. They don’t have NTP or whatever time-checking services. So a check for a working hardware clock is not completely obsolete.

It would be better if the installer prompted to verify the time from the hardware clock.