I want digital and analog sound together

Hi,
I’d like to play sound on digital output (TV over HDMI) and analog (headphones) at the same time.
My system is Leap 15.5, KDE.
I tried to do it in PulseAudio, but without success. I witched sound to Pipewire + qpwgraph and I can’t make it work. Even in qpwgraph.

Does anyone have it working?

If you want to use pulseaudio without pipewire you can do it by installing paprefs and in paprefs enable simultaneous sound.
If in pipewire with qpwgraph if you see both sound output you have to connect both from the audio source. Like the image below.
Screenshot_20240421_113832

I had pulseaudio + paprefs with simultaneous sound - I couldn’t set analog + digital together. It was either this or that.
I switched to pipewire because after searching it was meant to be simple/easier.

Here is what I have (on screenshots):

To make paprefs work, all of pipewire must be removed.
Now if you want to use qpwgraph, that’s when you need pipewire. In your pipewire image,
was pipewire and wireplumber etc. installed when you tried qpwgraph? It seems that the digital audio is not detected. I don’t use pulseaudio now to show you where to find the simultaneous sound in pavucontrol when simultaneous sound is enabled in paprefs.

When I had pulseaudio with paprefs I was able to simultaneous output (for example line out and headphones), but never digital (hdmi) with analog (headphones).
That is why I switched to pipewire because I’d read somewhere it was easier to manage and achieve what I need.
Still, I have the same problem - I can’t combine digital with analog to play them at the same time.

You have a bunch of HDMI in your second image. Test all of the HDMI and find out the one that is working and choose it as the HDMI source in pavucontrol, then test qpwgraph if the HDMI(digital) that you choose that is working if it will appear in qpwgraph,.