Help me!

I Have openSUSE-Tumbleweed-rootfs-i386.tar.xz
The install or update is taken a year

localhost:~ # zypper ref
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Non-Oss' metadata ..................................[done]
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss' metadata ......................................[done]Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Update' metadata ...................................[done]
Retrieving repository 'wine' metadata ........................................................[error]
Repository 'wine' is invalid.                                                                        [wine|https://software.opensuse.org/ymp/Emulators:Wine/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository.
Skipping repository 'wine' because of the above error.
Some of the repositories have not been refreshed because of an error.
localhost:~ #
localhost:~ # zypper install wine
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Non-Oss' metadata ..................................[done]
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss' metadata -----------------------------------------\]
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss' metadata --------------------------------

How to install wine from rpm file?
And where to get this file
Least wine please

The Wine repository is not added by a standard installation, thus you must have added it. How did you do that?
I do not think that URL is correct.

Where to edit the post , well I’m aware that the links not working but what do I do I didn’t find a correct one

You can not edit the post, that would make conversation confusing. You can add new or correcting information in a new post to the thread.

I am not using Wine. I am using a Leap 15.1 and when I start YaST > Software > Software Management and then enter wine in the Search field, I see that it is there (in the OSS repo). You can check the box and install. No other repo needed.

My advice is first to remove that broken repo entry.
And then install the wine package.

Based on what has been posted, the following command will remove the wine repository which was likely incorrect in the first place

zypper rr wine

As suggested best to install the version of wine you’ll find in the repos already configured in your system by default.
But, I also see that there is a bleeding edge newer version available in the Education and Emulators repos. If you want to install those, there are one-click installs (use Firefox) at the following page.

https://software.opensuse.org/package/wine

TSU

Just to add: wine is already in Tumbleweed …

localhost:~ # zypper rr wine
Removing repository 'wine' ....................................................................[done]
Repository 'wine' has been removed.
localhost:~ # zypper addrepo https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:Factory/standard/openSUSE:Factory.repo
pFile '/repositories/openSUSE:Factory/standard/openSUSE:Factory.repo' not found on medium 'https://download.opensuse.org/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a): Cannot read input: bad stream or EOF.
If you run zypper without a terminal, use '--non-interactive' global
option to make zypper use default answers to prompts.
Problem encountered while trying to read the file at the specified URI:
Cannot read input. Bad stream or EOF.
localhost:~ # zypper refresh
Retrieving repository 'openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss' metadata -----------

Bro this zypper is so slow
Can I update without root effective?

Now what is your problem. The title “Helpme” is not very helpful to others.

I you were told above, for wine you do not need any extra repository. It is just on the OSS repo, ready to be installed.

And when you have performace problem using the repo, please start another thread in Install/Boot/Login with a good title and with information about e.g. your internet connection, what you think is “slow” (times please).
We can not look ob=ver your shoulder, you have to tell us everything.

For clarification it may help to show the following:

uname -a

and

sudo zypper lr -d

According to the above, you’re trying to add that Factory repo again… which you are highly advised to do.
Looks like your attempt to add is failing for whatever reason, which might be something you could be thankful for… Unless you want to potentially fill your system with unreliable pieces that could break, you don’t want it.

Now,
Just refresh your existing repos as necessary…
After your first refresh which could take a very long time as any repo cache are created from scratch, your refreshes should be a bit quicker in the future (well not that quick. You’re running Tumbleweed which will always be a massive upgrade).
And, speaking of running Tumbleweed, you should always be running an upgrade

zypper dup

And never, ever run “zypper up” which would be appropriate if you’re running LEAP instead of Tumbleweed.

Or, just never refresh…
Zypper is smart enough to automatically refresh whenever needed, you don’t have to invoke it manually.

TSU

Never mind I fix it zypper is slow because of qemu
Thanks guys lol!

Never mind I fix it zypper is slow because of qemu
Thanks guys lol!lol!