Getting issues in copying firstboot.xml file present inside iso to my installed system

I want to copy firstboot.xml that is present inside iso to my installed system using Autoyast. I tried using <file_location>relurl://firstboot.xml </file_location>
But it’s not happening.
If my file is present in ftp server then I am able to copy it to my installed system. Please help how I can copy file from iso to my installed system.

Thanks

Welcome to the openSUSE forums.

This is very cryptic (at least to me) and does not show any copy command. We always want to see the complete session: the prompt/command line, all output, the next prompt line.

I may understand you completely wrong, but as you want to copy a file from an ISO file system, I assume you have mounted that file system somewhere?

/etc/sysconfig/firstboot relurl://firstboot.xml shell <![CDATA[
#!/bin/bash
touch /var/lib/YaST2/reconfig_system

]]>

</source>
</file_script>

</file>
    <file>
        <file_path>/etc/YaST2/firstboot.xml</file_path>
            <file_location>relurl://firstboot.xml</file_location>
    </file>
    <file>
        <file_path>/etc/license.txt</file_path>
            <file_location>relurl://license.txt</file_location>
    </file>
</files>

this is complete file tag that I am using, I have firstboot.xml inside the root directory of my iso. I want to copy it to the installed system. it works fine when I fetch file from FTP server using ftp://username:password@ip. but I want to perform same thing from iso(when I keep my file inside opensuse iso). I want my autoyast profile to take this file from iso and copy it to installed system.
I don’t think we need any copy command because, there are two tags <file_path>/etc/YaST2/firstboot.xml</file_path> and <file_location>relurl://firstboot.xml</file_location> which specify we need to add file to <file_path>/etc/YaST2/firstboot.xml</file_path> from <file_location>relurl://firstboot.xml</file_location> .
Thanks