Getting Amarok from svn compiled

I want to compile the source from svn - I tried to follow 2.0 Development HowTo - Amarok Wiki but I got this:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull .. && make && make install
-- The C compiler identification is GNU                                                                                                         
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU                                                                                                       
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc                                                                                                   
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works                                                                                         
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info                                                                                                               
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done                                                                                                         
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++                                                                                                 
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works                                                                                       
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info                                                                                                             
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
  /home/reg/.kde4/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps;/etc/kde4/share/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
reg@desktop-reg:~/src/amarok/build>

Then I thought I would search the amarok forum and found this: Compiling svn amarok issues but then again, halt way down it says found out that you need: kdelibs5-dev installed or it won’t find it. but I’m trying to get it compiled on an opensuse 11.1 system and there’s no kdelibs5-dev or kdelibs4-dev package around, any clues?

Thanks,
Ron

What KDE’s version do you use?
Try installing associated “-devel” packages before compiling.

For the latest KDE (KDE 4.2 RC1) here is the repo you should use:
Index of /repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:

Well I have KDE 4.1.3 going and which specific -devel packages are tyou talking about?

Thanks,
Ron

Going into YaST software management setting it to pattern and selecting “Install all in this list” while having the KDE Development pattern selected probably does the trick (Did for me while trying to compile lancelot at least).
It is however most likely a whole lot more to download then you actually need… so if you value diskspace you might want to wait for someone a tad more experienced then me to reply.

Does any one know which specific packages i need? I don’t really have disk space issues but still… that’s a lil too hard i think…

I found this thread with Google as i had the same problem.
But now i found out that the name of the required package in openSUSE is “libkde4-devel” (In Ubuntu it seems to be “kdelibs5-dev”). But notice that this package has a lot of other dependent packages!

HTH

Fredl