GDM login screen after input password, doesn't go to user desktop

Hi everyone, It’s the first time I have this kind of problem…
Yesterday I updated to latest gnome 3.18, but after restart computer I got stuck on gdm login screen after selecting user, inputting password and pressing to login, the gdm login screen fade out all objects, stops grey.
I thought that was broken update, then I started a new clean install and I got the same problem, then I tried to go to tty2 after stopped in grey screen and voilá, the user desktop appeared.

Is there some way to debug that?

openSUSE Tumbleweed 64
Kernel 4.2.1-1
Gnome Shell 3.18
Nvidia drivers 352.55

FYI, just updated to TW 20151012 and everything OK so far…
But I have nvidia-bumblebee 352.41-1.1 (Optimus laptop), not the plain Nvidia driver.
Anything related to your Nvidia drivers 352.55 ?

Maybe yes, but I think the driver installation differs in some config between gdm and user session or the gdm package changed changed the way to switch to user session like a pre wayland config.
I don’t know how it works in between them, but for a while I can deal with Ctrl+Alt+F2 to get into the user session.

I someone knows the diagram of process after inputting and pressing enter to login to get into user session, will really help :).

Thanks in advance,
Edwin

Maybe yes, but I think the driver installation differs in some config between gdm and user session or the gdm package changed the way to switch to user session, maybe a pre wayland config.
I don’t know how it works in between them, but for a while I can deal with Ctrl+Alt+F2 to get into the user session.

I someone knows the diagram of process after inputting and pressing enter to login to get into user session, will really help :).

And before I forget, it only happens in non root users

Thanks in advance,
Edwin

Don’t know if this is the issue but you should never ever log into any GUI as root. You can accidental mess up users file ownership. Check your home and see if any files are owned by root.

In GDM it only happens in non root users;
The same happens in XDM;
In LightDM has no problem, but the packages seems to be abandoned since there is no up to date version;
I didn’t tried KDM or SDDM because installs so many dependencies and I have a chance to break some permission creating non expected behavior as I had before;

No, no problem with that, all files are fine, this is an old known problem that I never had, afaik this was related to xorg configs or someone who used root to change an user file.

It’s solved after the last update.