Driver question

Okay so xi3 finally released the drivers they used on openSUSE 12.3 for the ATI chip and LAN chip on their website accept they don’t include any instructions on how to install them. When I run the ATI file after I decompress it, its a run file, it tells me their are repositories missing from the system. I have the ATI repositories that Yast has listed so I am not sure what other ones it’s referring to, second the LAN controller driver is a patch which I haven’t the faintest clue how to apply and use it to update the LAN driver in the OS.

Here is the link to their site if someone can give me a hand I would appreciate it.

I am using openSUSE 13.1

http://www.xi3.com/support / you have to select Z3RO Pro, then openSUSE/Debain for the OS. Previously when I received the machine it came with openSUSE 12.3 64bit installed and both the ATI driver/Control Panel and Atheros network drivers were installed, now I don’t have the control panel and openSUSE is using some one off LAN driver which is working but I would prefer the Atheros driver.

Thanks,