Codecs openSUSE Tumbleweed

Hi everyone,
I have problem with codecs in openSUSE Tumbleweed. The codecs I tried to install according to the guide SDB:Installing codecs from Packman repositories - openSUSE Wiki with opi and Packman. With both opi and Packman I installed the packages but in VLC the DVD movie didn’t start(codecs from opi and packman I tested separation). After that I reinstalled the codecs from Packman. I was able to get the movie working by adding the repository from Leap15.5
13. Multimedia Codecs - Install Support for restricted codecs including MP3, DVD, WMA, WMV, MOV etc.. I used these commands:

My repositories:

Do I need add this repository on Tumbleweed from 13. Multimedia Codecs - Install Support for restricted codecs including MP3, DVD, WMA, WMV, MOV etc., or maybe I made mistakes?

It looks if you have the Packman repo added (but we can not be sure, because you do not show the URLs of the repos, for that we need e.g. zypper lr -d).

Now you should do the switch (else it is just there doing nothing):

zypper dup --from packman

There’s a Tumbleweed version of that repo:

http://opensuse-guide.org/repo/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

I added that repo(name: dvd_tumbleweed):

I turned on auto refresh:

Can I trust the key? Shows me by default “Don’t trust the key.”(r)

Command zypper lr -d shows:

zypper dup --from packman shows:

I get a key missing warning. How can I fix it?

Is your multi-media problem gone now or not?

Please do not use pictures for any output from terminal.
copy and paste it here using the Code-Tag button </> (on the right side you see the preview):

Now paste the copied text into the blue field (between the upper and down dots) and you get for example:

linux64:/home/stephan # zypper up
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

The following 10 items are locked and will not be changed by any action:
 Available:
  kernel-default-base patch:openSUSE-SLE-15.5-2023-3419
 Installed:
  libjavascriptcoregtk-4_0-18 libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0 libwebkit2gtk-4_0-37 libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0 typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_0 typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_1 webkit2gtk-4_0-injected-bundles webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles

The following 52 package updates will NOT be installed:
  broadcom-wl broadcom-wl-kmp-default cpio cpio-lang cpio-mt dosbox lame libepoxy0 libepoxy-devel libjavascriptcoregtk-4_0-18 libjavascriptcoregtk-4_1-0 libjpeg-turbo libmp3lame0 libmp3lame-devel
  libwebkit2gtk-4_0-37 libwebkit2gtk-4_1-0 mumble package-update-indicator proj proj-data-at proj-data-au proj-data-be proj-data-br proj-data-ca proj-data-ch proj-data-de proj-data-dk proj-data-es proj-data-eur
  proj-data-fi proj-data-fo proj-data-fr proj-data-is proj-data-jp proj-data-nc proj-data-nl proj-data-nz proj-data-pt proj-data-se proj-data-sk proj-data-uk proj-data-us proj-devel r8168-blacklist-r8169
  r8168-kmp-default typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_0 typelib-1_0-WebKit2-4_1 ucode-intel virtualbox-kmp-default webkit2gtk-4_0-injected-bundles webkit2gtk-4_1-injected-bundles xfce4-panel-profiles
Nothing to do.

Please always copy the whole commandline and the output.

That’s for you to decide.

I think it is the same key as for the Leap version of that repo.

Yes, problem vanished. In my previous message I asked about key missing warning, but also problem vanished.
Thank you for help.

Thanks for the advice. Next time I will do as you wrote.

Thank you for help. Problem has been solved.