Citrix ssl-error: solution expects specific and diferent mozilla ca-certificates directory

Hi,
I am trying to use Citrix login and work on my work/remote pc from home. The installation went straight forward but when trying to login i get a ssl-error that: “ISRG Root X1” is not trusted. I also found a possible solution here: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX231524/citrix-workspace-app-for-linux-how-to-trust-a-ca-certificate
which relies on creating symlinks from the mozilla ca-certificates right into the Citrix cacerts directory. The problem is, that the mentioned mozilla directory: /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/ does not exist!

I guess that mozilla uses a different directory for that on opensuse. But i have no clue which…

Mozilla does not use any directory either on openSUSE or on any other distribution. Mozilla root certificates are embedded in NSS library. /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla is provided by Debian package and contains copy of the same certificates. On openSUSE you may use /etc/ssl/certs/*.pem (it will contain also locally trusted certificates, not only from Mozilla).

Copy of Mozilla certificates is installed as /usr/share/pki/trust/ca-certificates-mozilla.trust.p11-kit which is text file and can be parsed to extract contained certificates.

So what does this mean for the solution I found? Do I have to do extract the certificates somehow, to be able to create simlinks as suggested in the link?

nevermind, i just used the path you mentioned: /etc/ssl/certs/*.pem and was able to solve my problem, thank you.