Cannot install Adobe Flash

Found this:
https://en.opensuse.org/Adobe_Flash_Player

And did everything it said. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4

None of them worked. Still don’t have Flash when I open a browser. But I can watch a youtube video. Cannot watch Netflix or Crackle. On either Firefox or Google. No flash, no matter how many times Yast2 tells me flash is installed. Does flash just not work in Leap?

some more info like what browser are you using, as chromium based browsers do not like npapi flash but need pepper flash, maybe tell us your repo list

zypper lr -d

and tell us the output of

zypper se -si flash

so we can see what flash you have installed
you should install both regular and pepper flash from packman as adobe’s repo is not signed and it’s rpm conflicts opensuse’s naming convention as it uses the name flash-plugin instead of flash-player so you might end up with 2 conflicting versions installed.
if you are using Firefox see if flash shows up as a plugin in the plugins tab of configure->addons or type about:plugins and see your installed plugins, you can do the same in Chromium based browsers (type about:plugins), as opera has become a chromium fork it needs pepper flash not regular flash, while vivaldi the browser based on the old opera code probobly needs npapi flash and won’t work with ppapi (pepper) flash

edwin@linux-6mme:~> zypper se -si flash
Loading repository data…
Reading installed packages…

S | Name | Type | Version | Arch | Repository
–±-------------------±--------±---------------------±-------±------------------
i | flash-player | package | 11.2.202.621-2.1 | x86_64 | Packman Repository
i | flash-player-gnome | package | 11.2.202.621-2.1 | x86_64 | Packman Repository
i | flash-plugin | package | 11.2.202.621-release | x86_64 | (System Packages)

Firefox or Chrome, results the same
On the verge of ditching Leap and going back to OpenSuSE 13.2 - don’t remember any problems at all when using it. From what I’m seeing it looks like Leap 4.2 is someone’s attempt to destroy SuSE.

chromium needs pepper flash and you do not have that one installed.
you have both flash-player and flash-plugin installed this is what’s probably causing your issues, they provide the same so and should not be installed together remove them both then reinstall flash-player from packman, remove the adobe flash repo as it will only cause issues.
if your issues are Netflix related, Firefox on Linux does not work on Netflix you need chromium with the drm and pepper flash installed but mozilla is working on a newish drm module that might get ported on Linux

according to the Firefox 47 release notes

Support for Google’s Widevine CDM on Windows and Mac OS X so streaming services like Amazon Video can switch from Silverlight to encrypted HTML5 video.

their drm module is availoble for mac and windows but no Linux
to summarize install pepper flash and the chromium widevinecdm plugin, remove fllash-plugin and flash-player then remove the adobe repo, install chromium-widevinecdm-plugin and chromium-pepper-flash and you’ll get Netflix on Chromium

zypper rm flash-player flash-plugin
zypper in chromium-pepper-flash chromium-widevinecdm-plugin flash-player

THANKS! Chrome working now. Your wisdom most appreciated.