"canberra-gtk-module" Error

OK Trying a fresh install of bnome openSuse, and I have certainly screwwed something up again and hope I don’t have to reinstall again., arghhhh!
Tomboy won’t open, even after reinstallation, and below is the error, but first, as well I can’t open my .odt file with openoffice writer!, please help!!!

now the error…

#tomboy
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module”: libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “gnomebreakpad”: libgnomebreakpad.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
…and lots more

while trying another update, I noticed that in “Patterns”, both Gnome Base System, and Gnome Desktop Environment patterns weren’t checked off. I gave that a try with a few errors and a lot of new installs.

WaS THIS A GOOD IDEA?

Hi
When your doing an install are you trying to remove packages during the
install routine, or just a default install?

If it’s a default install, check the media…

If your wanting to try and customize an install, look at using SUSE
Studio or do a default install and then use vmware or virtualbox to
practice on.

Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.27.42-0.1-default
up 13 days 14:49, 5 users, load average: 0.15, 0.16, 0.14
GPU GeForce 8600 GTS Silent - CUDA Driver Version: 190.18

Sorry I missed your last post before I put up my last post…must be a lag.

Anyway yes I did a complete re-installation from a gnome cd without my home partition reformatted,though I removed the KDE directories in it first.

I did no changes during the installation process, even no changes until after 2 complete update checks, (the second including a nvidia driver change-only), then I do the media recommendations right to the letter, (always wondering if the suggestion to change the system installations to “Packman” after is such a good idea???

Perhaps I am answering my own question…arghhhhhhh…I should probably do another clean install with a clean home drive too!

and I still haven’t solved my “DOCK” problem… another long night for the sadist. Any thought would be appreciated…hoping to make this a learning experience!