browse joined domain entering authorized shared folders without credentials

Hi all,

I have a linux box joined to an active directory domain.
My problem is that I want to browse the local network and enter the shared folders with the same account I have logged in my linux box with my Leap 15.2 .

So I enter my linux box with my user@domain.com , after that with dolphin browse the network and enter the network folder directly without having to insert my login credentials again ( of course in the shared folder where I already have my rights to enter ). This usually works in other linux OSes that are joined in my network but not with Suse. Do I have to enable samba domain configuration and sssd configuration at the same time?

This is not happening and I cannot understand how to solve this. My configuration is based on the Suse tutorials, I joined the domain using yast User Logon Management ( sssd ) and selecting active directory domain. Everything else seems to work quite well, except for some GUI root privileges I cannot manage for domain users but this is in another topic I already opened.

any idea?

Best Regards,
Simo

I haven’t managed to grasp the issue you’re experiencing (I don’t have much experience with samba in a domain environment), but just in case this KDE bug report is relevant somehow…
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=424790

In any case I’ll follow this thread with interest. Hopefully, others who can help will chime in here.