Brasero not burning DVD's openSUSE 11.3

I had a clean installation of openSUSE 11.3 Gnome x86_64 in a Sony Vaio VGN-NS315TH.

Today i tried to burn a dvd but i failed. When i was adding the folders, brasero poped up a message saying that it need to rename some files to make them windows compatible, i accepted the change and proceed. Everything was looking good, but qhen it tried to burn, brasero said it cannot burn the image and failed. Asked if i want to save the log file and i did it, but it has no info!

I tried diferent combinations to burn the dvd (removing the files that need to be renamed, even i tried to burn the files to a iso image) and alwas fail exactly with te same error in the same step.

I instaled the gstreamer packages from packman and all looks good.

Any idea whats going on? Also, if someone has the same problem, maybe it’s a bug in brasero that needs to be reported: if so, how can i get usefull info to report it?

Many thanks and sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

Well, I’ve installed the KDE packages and tried to burn the files using K3b and… success! Burned all the files and K3b didn’t show any messages about the extension of the name of the files. Also, i ticked the option to verify the integrity of the burned files and everything was ok… so i wonder if it is a bug in brasero… any thoughts?