blackscreen problem with nvidia drivers, using suse prime alt

Hi.

Sorry for my bad English.
A few weeks ago I installed Nvidia drivers from this link on my laptop ( openSUSE Leap 42.1 ). then I installed suse-prime package. everything worked fine.
then I decided to move to openSUSE tumbleweed , so yesterday I completely removed my old OS , and installed openSUSE tumblewed.
Today , I tried to install nvidia proprietary drivers , installed x11-video-nvidia ,seems it installed correctly. then I installed suse prime alt package.
when I type “sudo prime-select nvidia” and I log out, I can’t login to my desktop and it just shows a black screen.

• used x11-video-nvidia version 361 ( latest ) and 367 ( latest-beta ), same problem
  • even if restart my laptop, still there is a black screen
  • ctrl+alt+f1 + “sudo prime-select intel” + “sudo service display-manager restart” will bring the logon screen again
  • tried xdm,sddm,lightdm , same problem

anyone have an Idea why it would not work for me ?

Some background: I have a laptop with some kind of exotic implementation of Optimus hardware and I remember seeing this after a test install a while ago. Found out that sddm actually was running, so attempted to enter my credentials. Much to my surprise the Plasma splash screen showed and I was presented with the desktop, where systemsettings showed a second ‘monitor’ was enabled. The systemsettings window itself first was off screen too, but I grabbed it to the actual screen. I disabled the second monitor in systemsettings, and the plasma desktop instantly was OK. Then tested autologin by editing /etc/sysconfig/displamanager, which resulted in a working situation. IIRC next I added a line to /etc/xorg.conf.d/ which fixed the issue for sddm.

Disabled autologin and it worked fine again.

Thanks