"The media could not be played" in Twitter with all browsers (Firefox,opera..) in openSUSE leap 42.3

Greetings,

When I’m trying to watch some media files in Twitter, it says that “The media could not be played” with all browsers (Firefox,… opera…)

I was using openSUSE leap 42.1 then I upgrade to openSUSE leap 42.3, I install FFmpeg through YaST, install Flash player, install VLC… then I install openSUSE gnome. None of them solved the issue.

Only after I install Lubuntu 17, I was able to view all media in Firefox without any modification.

My question, What/how I can do to make Firefox view all media in openSUSE leap 42.3?

Regards,

The standard question: did you close off all the installing with the vendor switch to Packman?

I’m not completely sure. At one time, I installed “chromium-ffmpeg-extra”. And that fixed the problem when using “vivaldi”. And I seem to recall that it also fixed the problem with “firefox”.

I am not familiar with what Packman is? please explain.

There are sticky threads at the top of the Multimedia forums here (that would have been the better place to start your thread I assume). Like:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/526222-Multimedia-Guide-for-openSUSE-Leap-42-3