Yet another NetworkManager boot error question

Here is the error I get at boot

Nov 22 08:04:41 linux-r5rj systemd[1]: Job NetworkManager-wait-online.service/start failed with result 'dependency'.
Nov 22 08:04:41 linux-r5rj systemd[1]: Unit NetworkManager.service entered failed state.
Nov 22 08:19:25 linux-r5rj systemd-tmpfile[4303]: stat(/run/user/lee/gvfs) failed: Permission denied

From what I have read on the forums the error is probably harmless but I still would like some advise.
Here are the facts:

1. I have no wifi.
  2. The settings in Yast are set to use Traditional method of ifup
  3. There is No listing in Yast System services for NetworkManager to disable
  4. I turned off the the service Network-remoteFS thinking that may be the new control for NetworkManager

So I have two questions, why is there no listing in Yast services for NetworkManager and what other method can I safely use to keep NetworkManager from trying to start?

Thanks

Also, does someone have the trick to get rid of the gvfs failed permission error? I understand it is harmless as well.

I think YaST2 does not yet support systemd native services. Briefly checking - it shown only scripts from /etc/init.d.

and what other method can I safely use to keep NetworkManager from trying to start?

As root:

systemctl disable NetworkManager.service
systemctl disable NetworkManager-wait-online.service

Due to systemd logic NetworkManager still may be started if some other service explicitly wants it, but it will prevent it from starting by itself.