x64 11.0 Network CD Install Fails at 98%

After loosing install servers install failed at 98% and could not be resumed (retry, etc) After reboot I have a very nice working system with 2 minor bugs I don’t know if related. I have installed 10.0 10.1 10.2 and 10.3 32bit with no issues but this is my first attempt at a 64 bit system on an Intel duo core 2.2 ghz abit mobo.

1. The clock cannot be accessed (updated) by linux/yast except in a superuser terminal. Seems to be stuck at UTC.
  2. shutdown stops at entering runlevel 0 and shutdown has to be resumed with ctrl-alt-del
    I am not a newbee but on the other hand I am not a c programmer so I am not sure If I should try to fix the bugs or just re-install the system… By the way the system seems to preform very well at 64 bit. I am used to an older Intel P4 at 1.6ghz running 32 bit so I am impressed with the new system. Thanks in advance for any feedback…

My case is, I cannot complete the installer at all. After I agree the licence and set the time and date * the installer is not going forward. It is not dead as I can move/resize it. When I close the window the confirmation in asked to quit the installer. Somebody please help me to overcome this. My system is P2D with 250 GB HDD and 512 mb RAM. I also want to set up my mobile phone as Bluetooth modem as I was able to do in Windows XP and Ubuntu HH. Are the procedures the same ?

Please help.*

My case is, I cannot complete the installer at all. After I agree the licence and set the time and date * the installer is not going forward. It is not dead as I can move/resize it. When I close the window the confirmation in asked to quit the installer. Somebody please help me to overcome this. My system is P2D with 250 GB HDD and 512 mb RAM. I also want to set up my mobile phone as Bluetooth modem as I was able to do in Windows XP and Ubuntu HH. Are the procedures the same ?

Please help.

There are two messages that I receive at the time of login.

“The application Knotify (knotify4) crashed and caused the signal 6 (SIGABRD)”

“The application plasma workspace (Plasma) crashed and caused the signal 11(SIGSEGV)”

Please help as I have set up my pc for linux now.*