Wow you guys rock

Just installed 11.2 64 like it a lot. I come here often for help tho just lurking.
I see many new post everyone trying to help with this new SuSE build.
I just wanted to say thanks to the helpers here. You guys rock.

I’m quite sure those kind words will go a long way with the vollunteers. They don’t seem to get a lot of thanks. They seem to catch a lot of flak for things that are out of their control.

Welcome… if you have any problems, do post in here. If you think it’s a bug, report to Novell’s bugzilla :wink:

Have phun

Welcome to the forum.:slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc)

Don’t forget to also file bug reports upstream as well.

Congrats to the development teams. This is the best release ever.

I must agree, I have been using opensuse since the 9.x days and every release has benn a step in the right direction. This releasa is simply amazing, thank you so much for your hard work :slight_smile:

yeah thanks to all those volunteers! Your effort means makes a difference in everything you do.

I started becoming an opensuse user since the 11.2 days LOL (i tried 11.0 and 11.1, but i was way too much of in 11.0 new to linux and 11.1 a mandriva fanatic, but now i opened my eyes to see the greatness of all the linux distros, but opensuse 11.2 came right to the rescue when i was without a stable/home operating system, and with the help of these forums and a grain of patience i was able to work everything out.

this is probable the best linux forum out there, considering size, friendliness,percentage of bashing/trash/rotten posts, and etc, this is top dog, of course some of the really time small company things of others are more tight but they don’t have the mainstream nagging and stress of a technical operating system forum.

i will probable be writing a review of Suse after i complete the 1 month usage mark ( i don’t find it fair to try something for 3-12 hours including installing and etc and write a review and say something sucks or rocks the sockz like a LOT of reviewers do)

Welcome to Fantasy Island!