What is this?

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0icrianasusej

can someone tell me what is this? i’m sure it is connected to suse somehow, but i couldn’t find what is it or what is the connection. it’s important, please help.

Go to the bottom of that page, click on FAQ and have a read. :wink:

Looks like a service from ImageShack.

I’m talking about the picture, about that logo. i’ve found it under the name of crianca suse (crianca with a , bellow the c (means baby in portuguese)). I’m sorry if i posted wrong, but i really need the answer.

No worries, I cannot see a visible connection with openSUSE, having looked at several linked pages. It seems to be a bunch of social networking services from a US site of ImageShack.

i’m really sorry but this has nothing to do with imageshack, i uploaded it there because i couldn’t find the image on the internet anywhere. It’s from game developped by someone i know and the clue is crianca suse, and i’m supposed to guess what this image is refering to. that’s why i posted it here.

So it’s a riddle for you to find out. If so, I’m sorry, but I cannot match that to “important” or “really need the answer”.

Google on “susej”. It’s an alternative to “sausage”.

You may well have come to the wrong place! @Knurpht makes a reasonable point.

On 2010-10-26 18:06, addy17 wrote:
>
> i’m really sorry but this has nothing to do with imageshack, i uploaded
> it there because i couldn’t find the image on the internet anywhere.
> It’s from game developped by someone i know and the clue is crianca
> suse, and i’m supposed to guess what this image is refering to. that’s
> why i posted it here.

But “here” is wiki discussions, and what you ask is not related to our wiki at all, it is off-topic
here. You could try the chit-chat forum.

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 “Emerald” at Telcontar)

The icon is not related to SuSE at all, but belongs to a distribution based on Mandriva called →Caixa Mágica.

By the way: a very useful service for such questions is a reverse image search called →TinEye (that’s how I found it).

Either way, a mod should move this thread to a proper place.