Yes I confess: I’ve not made any search about the topic,
it was mostly a strong desire to post something on this new forum:p
Well, I really would like to start the upgrade to openSUSE 11.0 right now, but AFAIK new releases are always affected by several bugs, so I decided to wait further and look to the users feedbacks until I see that the new version is stable enough to worth the upgrading.
In the meanwhile I will continue to enjoy my 10.3.
At present I am using a dual boot (Vista/SUSE) SATA 80GB disk and my /home is separate from / dir; in any case I am not very pleased to make configuration restoring especially when I have a system running almost smoothly.