Just done installation of openSUSE 13.1 in corporate environment
- Added system as LDAP client
- joined system in Windows domain
- Enabled Kerberos authentication
- Specified local DC name which holds KDC.
- I am able to resolve name of local DC by name from this openSUSE pc
But, when I select domain user name, password & DOMAIN name from the list to log in, it shows incorrect password.
I ensured that time on my the desktop is acurate to domain time.
Did several reboots but still unable to log in.
What can be the issue?
Add-on:- I don’t see more than 1 domain in the list in openSUSE. In Windows 7 host I can see multiple domains when I click on the list at login screen.