TUMBLEWEED automatically shuting down, crashing or hibernating?

I am running Thumbleweed KDE with all standard settings on a Ryzen 7 3800x / Gigabyte B350 motherboard / Nvidia GT 1030. Is up to date with all updates as of 30-June.
The only application I added is BOINC manager and set it up to use no more than 75% CPU.
My intention is to leave it running 24/7 but what I find with OpenSuse is the computer will stop running after 12 hours or so.

The system hardware is stable because it has been running non stop for 2 months on Windows 10; running the Windows version of BOINC Manager and same project payload.

I looked at the journalctl output but I don’t know what I need to look for? I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me figure out what the computer is doing if it is crashing or shutting down or maybe hibernating?

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Cheers,
Max

Check the KDE power settings.

Also, are you using SDDM or something else for the login screen. My experience is that GDM may sleep or hibernate the system if it is idle for too long. I don’t think SDDM does that.

Look for the tail of the boot where it happened. Use " journalctl --list-boots" to display available boots. If unsure post all of the boot using susepaste.