Suse 15 nslookup NXDOMAIN and wicked issue

Hey,
I use Suse 15 , 4.12.14-25.25-default , using wicked 0.6.52- virtual machine.

when i try to nslookup hostname \ ip i get this error :

server can't find HOTNAME \ IP NXDOMAIN

the way i got to fix it (temporary for 1 hour or so) i run this :

systemctl restart  wicked.service
service sssd restart

and it does fix it! but then it goes back to not working.
/etc/resolve contains private DNS servers and domaines which work on other servers fine.

errors in /var/log/messages

GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (Clock skew too great)

GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (Server not found in Kerberos database)

also,
restart to wicked or even wating 2 hours - you see the machine change ip randomly.
and this is the error :

wickedd-dhcp4[856]: unable to renew lease within renewal period; trying to rebind

when i disable wicked and replace it to NetworkManager all works fine!
is there any bugs in wicked for suse 15 ?

Are you asking about openSUSE Leap 15.0? Or are you asking about SUSE 15?

If the latter, then you are asking in the wrong place. Try https://forums.suse.com/forum.php

Aside from whether you are in the right Forums for your machine (SUSE or openSUSE?)

The fundamental problem is that your machine is a member of a Network Security Domain (Active Directory? LDAP?) and your machine’s clock is too far off to function properly. All members of a Domain must be time sync-d so that they are within a few miliseconds of each other.

When you deploy a Network Security llike AD or LDAP, you should deploy an NTP Server in your LAN to provide an accurate time source for all members of your Domain in your site.

Recommend you logon locally to your machine (because you can’t logon to your Domain) and do a time sync, assuming hwatever time servers your machine is pointing to is not too far apart. You should then be able to logout and logon to your Domain.

TSU