Survey on Personality and Sense of Community in FOSS project

Hi everyone,

My name is Neofytos Kolokotronis, am a long time contributor to FOSS communities and am currently doing a research project investigating the relationship between Personality Types and the Sense of Community in FOSS projects as part of Psychology degree.

The survey takes 5-6 minutes, consists mostly of multiple choice questions and it’s configured to be completely anonymous. If you are an active member of the OpenSuse community (or another FOSS community and happen to read this) I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to complete it: https://openss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_br0Nzb7UmfYU1EN

Feel free to ask me for further info or any other question you may have.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi

The link doesn’t seem to be working.

Cheers

The link works for me. However, I decided not to continue into completing the survey.

Unfortunately the Uni requires me to use Qualtrics and it requires Javascript, not much I can do about that. :frowning: I suspect you have it disabled as most of us do.

Hi, would you mind sharing the reason you decided to not complete it? Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks to both for your interest.

At Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC we realize that bidding on loads is highly competitive and fast paced. We have experienced agents with a vast knowledge of the costs that can be incurred throughout your permitting process to ensure you get the best rates when acquiring your trucking permits.