Samba: An account with the same name exists in Active Directory. Re-using the account was blocked by security policy

I had a computer with name PC1411 and Windows 10 connected to a samba domain named ELE, it crashed.
I got another computer (named PC1413, also in the domain) cloned the disk to a new one, connect the disk to the PC1411 computer, booted it, remove the computer from the domain, changed its name to PC1411 and then try to join it to the domain ELE again. I get the error above. Fine, I think the computer is registred in samba SAM so I remove it:

tutatis:~ # pdbedit -x -m PC1411
tutatis:~ # userdel PC1411\$

Then I try to join the machine to the domain … I get a error “there is no account for the machine in the domain” ok, for some reason my samba script to create the accounts for the new machines does not work, but I have done it by hand for other computers and it worked, so I crete again the account for the machine:

tutatis:~ # useradd -M -s /sbin/nologin PC1411$
Creating mailbox file: File exists
tutatis:~ # smbpasswd -m -a PC1411$
Added user PC1411$.
tutatis:~ #

But when I try to join the machine again to the domain I get exactly the firs error, so I don’t know If it is stored in some other location I have to clean

By product design, Active Roles uses a proxy account to create all objects in Active Directory. Due to this, all computer accounts created by Active Roles will have the Active Roles proxy account as the computer creator. Attempts by administrators to then add or reuse pre-existing computer accounts to the domain will fail, as the administrator attempting the domain join is not the Active Roles proxy account.
To workaround this behavior, the following actions may be taken:

1. Add the Active Roles override / proxy account to the Domain Admins group. Per the Microsoft KB, if the computer account was created by a member of the Domain Admins group, the restrictions on computer account reuse are lifted.
  2. Disable or uninstall the changes introduced by KB5020276

So “Active Roles” is the name of the user in the workstation who is trying to joing the workstation to the samba domain?