righ click email attachment question

Hi all,

I am wondering if I can add a windows-like “email recipient” on the right click menu, that will open thunderbird and automatically attach the file I right clicked on?

Thanks,

Heeter

Try Thunderbird Service Menu KDE-Look.org

Neat, I’ve been looking for something like that. What’s the correct path in openSUSE 11?

The correct path for what?

For Dolphin:
Just extract the “mail_as_thunderbird_attachment.desktop” config file to “/usr/share/apps/dolphin/servicemenus” and it should work.

openSUSE has /usr/share/kde4/apps/dolphin but that’s about it.

Well, I’m on openSUSE 10.3 which only has Konqueror and it worked fine for me. I’m not sure how to setup Dolphin although my instinct would say “just create the subfolder and put it in there”. If that doesn’t work then I can’t help you as I don’t use openSUSE 11, sorry.

I hope it works though!

What is the correct path for Koqueror?

The one noted there doesn’t exist in OpenSuse11,

Where can I put this file?

Thanks

Heeter

Personally I’d open up a konsole and type “mkdir ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/” and then put the file in that folder - that’s how it works for me on openSUSE 10.3.

for my opensuse 11,

I created “/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicesmenus”, put the file in there and it didn’t work. There is no “konqueror/servicemenus” folders in the apps folder.

I also put the file in a konqueror folder off the “/”, and it still didn’t work.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Heeter

Well, in my previous post I asked you to put it in “~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/” note the ~

Did you do that?

Thanks Guymer,

I forgot the ~

It is working beautifully,

Thanks again,

Heeter