> Sometimes, my laptop won’t mount Mondo CD properly, or
> something. Umm…Please hepl me.
while i suspect your post is simply SPAM (for your T-Shirt business),
if it is not you are gonna need to give some info:
- what is Mondo? What happens if the CD is mounted properly?
- what kind of laptop? model?
- what operating system?
- what desktop environment (KDE, GNOME, etc)?
- what is the EXACT error message you see?
- or, what normally happens which does not happen sometimes?
- does it only not mount after being suspended or hibernated?
- if you shut down and reboot, does it mount properly until … when?
stuff like that, as it is impossible to guess what is going on during
that “or something” part of your post…