Project: Zelda 64 to VMRL exporter, translation needed

hello, some one I’ve met online gave me the source code to a legend of zelda 64 actor viewer/exporter, it exports everything to VMRL.

anyways, theres one problem: it’s written in (

but!, as I’ve got the source we should be able to translate it to something linux users can run, I figure we could translate it to python!

the project is completely opensouce, and I’ve got the goahead from the maker of the program to do this with it. as well as to alter it.

heres the source:

I absolutely did NOT give you permission to release the source. I gave you permission to translate it, assuming you had the ability. Apparently I was wrong.

Please remove it.