Problems with controller Audio

Excuse me for my englih>

My computer is a hp compaq ultra/slim desktop.
The audio does not work.
The controller audio is Analog Devices 82801l ICH9 Family HD Audio Controller.
The audio software works but it-s not heard.

Thank you

WELCOME to our Forum and to openSUSE !

Please, when testing your audio/sound functionality, copy and paste the following into a gnome-terminal or konsole:
speaker-test -Dplug:front -c2 -l5 -twavyou should hear a lady’s voice say “front right”, “front left”, … five times.

If you year no voice, please, try to follow the openSUSE audio troubleshooting guide to fix your audio: SDB:AudioTroubleshooting - openSUSE

If after attempting to follow that guide in the above URL, if your sound still does not work, please provide us with more information on your computer hardware and software configuration. To provide more information, with your PC connected to the internet copy and paste the following into a gnome-terminal / konsole:

wget http://home.cfl.rr.com/infofiles/tsalsa && su -c 'bash ./tsalsa' 

when prompted for a password please enter your root password. Please try to accurately answer the question on the number of plugs/jacks on your PC (for example my PC has 3 i/o plugs/jacks). When the script completes it will pass you a URL. Please post that URL here.

Also, please copy and paste the following into a gnome-terminal/konsole and post the output here.rpm -qa | grep alsa
rpm -qa | grep pulse
rpm -q libasound2
uname -a
cat /etc/modprobe.d/sound

Good luck, and once again, WELCOME to openSUSE.