AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-64 (2.2_GHz)
BIOS F.32
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M
NVIDIA drive from Repo 190.53
RAM 4_GB
OpenSUSE 11.2 (x86_64)
Kernel 2.6.31.12-0.1-desktop x86_64
KDE 4.3.5 (release 3)

Problem: After I resume from suspend to RAM (which I love by the way), I seem to have issues with my desktop or plasma.

1. When I have notifications show up, normally they would just disappear. However after resuming, when a notification appears then goes away, I will then have a “no notifications” box just sitting there, on top of any windows.

2. My panels act funny as well. For example, if I go to panel settings, more panel settings, and go to change “hide” or “always visible”, the indicator doesn’t respond to show that the cursor is over that selection. Sometimes, the selection below is it highlighted.

3. I also use VirtualBox 3.1.4 non-OSE. When I am in fullscreen mode I can no longer select the XP “start” button because somehow my panel, although not visible, blocks access to it, like it is in the way. I can click anywhere else on the XP desktop above the “panel” area and things work fine. I also use a top panel and it exhibits the same behavior.

Just not sure if anyone else has experience problems like these. Sometimes it gets so annoying I have to logoff or restart OpenSUSE.

Any help would be appreciated.